Electrical Project Manager
Berwick Electric Co. is currently interviewing for an experienced project manager. This position is responsible for managing all phases of the electrical work on multiple commercial construction projects, from conceptual design to final completion. Duties will include: estimating, bidding, negotiating, preconstruction and prefab planning, material acquisition, look-ahead scheduling, proactive safety compliance, resource management and proper documentation.
Candidates need to have at least five years of experience managing mid-to-large size commercial and/or industrial electrical projects. Berwick Electric Co. demands high ethical standards and values long-term relationships with its customers. Please submit résumé and any additional information to Doug Berwick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional considerations include:
- Competent in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, OneNote)
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team environment
- Good organizational & communication skills
- Good problem solving and ability to multi-task
- Background check, including driving record & drug testing