The Kratos RT Logic project was completed by Berwick Electric in November of 2018, and the project in its entirety was completed this year. The project is a 3-story 91,000 Square foot addition to the original building of the same size that Berwick Electric completed in 2007.
The major electrical elements of the project consist of
• 2500 amp 3-phase 480 volt service
• (21) mechanical, lighting, and power panels
• 600 KW generator with (2) Automatic Transfer Switches
• (855) Interior fixtures, Site light Poles and Bollards
• (4) Dual Electric Car Charging Stations
• Complete Fire Alarm System tied to the Existing Building Fire Alarm System
• Power to all major mechanical equipment including (2) elevators (3) Roof-Top Units, (2) Chiller Units, and various mechanical equipment thru-out the building
• Power for additions to an existing Antenna yard
Duane Dunblazier was the general foreman for the project and his crew topped out at 18 electricians.
Our Datacomm department installed the communications backbone and all drops thru-out the building for the owners telephone and data needs.
Colarelli Construction, Inc. was the General Contractor and Berwick Electric and Colarelli coordinated very well for an efficiently run successful project.
RT Logic: A Kratos Company's "innovative signal processing systems and software provide field-proven capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms."